PHILANIHCT& SOCIAL MOBILIZATION implements programs and projects which complement services provided by government departments, in reducing the new infections of HIV/AIDS amongst individuals, families and community, especially amongst the vulnerable infected and affected community sector- promoting HCT, pre-counselling, post-counselling, one-to-one counselling, prevention regarding infectious viruses and Diseases, and alleviating the impacts of HIV/AIDS pandemic on the community.
HCT, Pre Counselling, Testing, Post Counselling, SOCIAL MOBILIZATION, Door-to-Door, Awareness Campaigns, Dialogues, One-to-one talks & counselling, Group Focus Sessions, Prevention, PMTCT, Condom Distribution andSupport Groups
- To effectively combat the HIV/AIDS pandemic, amongst women, children, youth, men who work as commercial sex workers.
- To provide exit strategies for Commercial Sex Worker sector.
- To offer developmental skills and knowledge to unemployed youth, man and women and people with disabilities.
- To alleviate poverty amongst our community through job creation
- To provide efficient referral services and linking communities with relevant government agencies as well as institutions.
- To encourage self-sustainable men and women by establishing co-operative in communities
AREAS OF OPERATION – Greater Westonaria
- Waterworks informal settlement