HIGHLIGHTS AND ACHIEVEMENTS APRIL 2017 – JUNE 2017
HCT AND SOCIAL MOBILIZATION:
TB Awareness Campaigns
Kloof – Sibanye Gold Mine
06 April 2017 – Thuthukani
07 April 2017 – Masimthembe
12 April 2017 – Protection Services
18 April 2017 – SGA Academy
24 April 2017 – Nkululeko Residence
- 4 Awareness campaigns for Candle Light Memorial were all successful
09 MAY 2017 Gleanharvie
11 MAY 2017 Zuurbekom Garage
15 MAY 2017 Simunye Ext 1 Taxi Rank
20 MAY 2017 Waterworks Philani Office
- Received the Audited financial statement for year ending 31st March 2017 (2016-17)
- On the 12th June 2017 Attended the meeting by the MEC of Health for Mental Illness NGO’s at Silverstar Casino
- HCT and Social mobilization actively participated in the Department of Social Development Population and Development Directorate regarding teenage pregnancy and Health Social Impacts.
- IQC (Independent Quality Control) Training
- Documentary by Gauteng TV on the 26th of June 2017 – reached 45000 Viewers around South Africa – Community members and Stakeholders
- Attended MEC meeting to address the NGO managers on the 29th of June 2017 at Gauteng Department of Health at Johannesburg.
- Ongoing Partnership with Sibanye Gold Mine.
- 1st Quarter Board meeting to be held on the 04th July 2017