- Ensure medical care of children and safety measures.
- Ensure a safe environment for the development and well-being of a child.
- Ensure that the requirements of legislation are known and compiled with – Child Act 38 of 2003, by all the staff and parents.
- Facilitate the inclusion of vulnerable children which will improve the retention of children at ECD.
- Improve the quality of teaching and learning in the ECD.
- Capacity building for teaching personnel
- Strengthen and enrich teaching framework and support systems
- Participation in community forums of relevant institutions, branding and marketing the EDUCARE programme in the catchment area.
- Strengthen partnerships and bonds with parents and custodians of learners, maintaining continuity of educational and developmental attitudes cycle.